Introducing the new TerraLUX Tactical 5-EX flashlight. The TT5-EX is a precision engineered illumination tool, developed for tactical and self-defense applications. The TT5-EX is built to withstand the most demanding and RUGGED conditions, provide unsurpassed RELIABILITY, and provide all the unique PROFESSIONAL features demanded by those that protect and serve. Law Enforcement tested and approved by thousands of officers nationwide.
- Premium CREE LED, delivering a maximum output of 900 ANSI lumens.
- Easy to use dual button tail-switch for quick, one-handed operation.
- Mode switch provides instant access to Strobe at all times.
- Reverse-polarity battery protection.
- Double-sprung (head and tail cap) for battery protection and to absorb shock/recoil.
- Detachable threaded strike-bezel allows other accessories (e.g. colored filters).
- Removeable grip-ring allows for syringe carry.
- Low-battery indicator.
- CREE XM-L (U2) LED with estimated lifespan up to 50,000 hours.
- Three (3) lighting modes, plus strobe:
- 900 ANSI Lumens (3 hours)*
- 200 ANSI Lumens (7.5 hours)*
- 10 ANSI Lumens (295 hours)*
- Variable frequency strobe: 900 Lumens (4.5 hours)
*Note: Results from testing with TerraLUX 2900mAh 18650 batteries.
- Working voltage: 3.4V – 8.4V
- Battery: 1 x 18650 (recommended) or 2 x CR123/A (not included)
- Body color: Matt Black.
- Reflector: Textured (orange-peel) reflector.
- Tactical main power switch (i/o) with momentary activation when off.
- Dedicated mode switch for instant access to strobe and changing modes.
- Lens: Tempered, anti-reflection coated, ultra-clear glass.
- 148mm L x 34.9mm W